Sunday the boys had their hour with Mr.X and then we all went to their cousin's base ball game! The photo of A is a great one, got the shot perfectly with the swing and the ball in the shot with the expression on his face!
His sister enjoyed lap hopping between mom and his grandparents! The boys hung out and watched the game with the rest of us and Zman played a bit of soccer in the back of us with a couple of kids he met at the park.
When we got back to MiMi's house I managed somehow to get my thumb stuck in the door... I have tried very hard to get a photo of it but it just won't come out so you will just have to imagine my (now) purple thumb! I have managed to keep ice on it and as long as I stay still it does not throb to much....
The boys have gone off today to get material for either their room or costumes.. Not quite sure which... Nana and Grandpa took them! They got up early, did schoolwork, dressed and ate breakfast and were ready when Nana called!
Hope to get the insulation put up this week and order the sheet rock.... Sore thumb and all the work must keep going!


No comments:
Post a Comment