Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Making Spaghetti

The boys decided to make spaghetti yesterday for dinner. It came out really well and they have been feasting on leftovers! Someone sent me a recipe for "coffee cup cake" that I tried making last night to see how it was. I think my cocoa was old and it had little flavor but I also did not have any chips to put in it and I think that would have helped. The recipe suggested using applesauce instead of oil but I did not have any of that either... So, I guess after I go to the store I am going to try it again and see how it is... It only took about 3 minutes in the micro and was not bad for the first attempt... Once I get it down I will have the boys make it and see how they do... Will share when I perfect it!


No comments: