Yes, check your calenders! It is tax time again and we will be a bit hidden these days.... The boys are staying with grandparents and are trying to keep on schedule with schoolwork. Nana is doing a great job with them and organizing their room! I basically hit the ground running and am trying to "get the job done" with our clients.... Not always an easy task but the people that I work with are great and it is a lot of fun to be back there!
I installed AIM on the boys puters and I will be able to keep tabs on them through the day which I think is going to help them handle me being gone so much.
Today is story day and they have to write something so maybe you will catch that later in the week.
They start Masters tomorrow and I hope to bring them this first day if everything goes okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment