Once we got to our house (just in time for rain to start) we sprayed our house for fleas and will bomb tomorrow. Then it will be back up to Mom and Dad's to bomb again!
The boys have a calendar that Grandpa made them and have been very diligently doing every task each day on the calendar. I am pretty proud of my boys for their hard work.
Now it is off to Scott's room to get it in order and clean so that Qman can host his first Warhammer 40K battle.... I am sure it will come complete with plenty of people here and food.....
The storm is pretty bad right now and the rain is coming down so hard that I can not hear myself type.... Oh wait... Still have the rubber keyboard... Ugggg...
Happy thoughts to the Brother and SIL today!

No comments:
Post a Comment