The only thing she wondered about this morning was "who got her dressed to come home last night" and "Was Mr.X here? I remember saying his name..." LOL... Got to love someone on serious drugs!
Our family's capricious, eccentric, boring, and mundane journey through life and Home Schooling with the loving and constant help of everyone around us.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
MiMi and her cast!
I need sleeping pills and tie downs it seems! MiMi is having a tough time sitting still and this afternoon I have her on the couch because she is sick of the bed already! Not even 24 hours after surgery she is ready to "get moving".... Unfortunately, this is the position that she will be in for 6 weeks. The ice packs are helping and I have been doing pain pills (for her not me yet!) every 4 hours to help combat the soreness but she will start resisting that soon I am sure!
The only thing she wondered about this morning was "who got her dressed to come home last night" and "Was Mr.X here? I remember saying his name..." LOL... Got to love someone on serious drugs!

The only thing she wondered about this morning was "who got her dressed to come home last night" and "Was Mr.X here? I remember saying his name..." LOL... Got to love someone on serious drugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment