The big B and Q worked with JO on their Arrow of Light Requirements during this weekend and I was very proud of all three boys. Our two boys will need some more work and then test to get their Arrow of Light but the award is very special and I hope it works out that Nana will be here when Q gets awarded it! Zman will not be eligible for his until next year but I am confident that he will also earn the prestigious award.
This spring the little B will join the cubs but he sure has managed almost every task with the older boys over the last couple of years! The photo at the end was not staged by any adult, the kids were including him and thought it would be funny to have the 5 year old go against all of them!!! I love when they work as a team!!!
Grandpa left us wood and a saw so we had plenty of fire this weekend even if we all got sun burned yesterday; we needed it at night! The circle was again mowed nicely and has been left like no one spent any time up there!!
Camp is now once again broken down and things are slowly getting put away and cleaned but the memory of the wonderful weekend with the awesome weather will last a very long time! Our next camping trip will be in November and it will be very COLD!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment