Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crafting

Trying to get everything done that needs doing is one thing... Trying to get everything done that you WANT to do is another! Kati and I wanted to get some crafting done with the boys and it has been difficult with everything else going on to get time to do that.
The boys enjoy crafting but they enjoy it even more when they are all together! We had such a nice (although quick) afternoon crafting with them this past Monday. They all did such a wonderful job on the ornaments that we had gotten them to decorate. Thankfully things are so inexpensive right now and the sales were great on the ornament kits we purchased! I love those times with my kids!

Kati and Pamela got in some adult crafting time and started working on something for the new little munchkin!!!

I can't wait until Kati and I (as well as who ever wants to join us) to begin our scrap-booking endeavors!!! I have started ordering prints to scrapbook with and look forward to spending some time doing that!




No comments: