She gave a wonderful presentation and the kids learned a great deal; always good to reinforce it.
After all the kids had some play time the LB's gave their verbal presentation about their latest trip to MB and then showed off the t-shirts and shells that they got while at the ocean!
After the meeting was over, Kati and I took the kids to the park and they played while she and I talked endlessly... It is always easy to chat with her and conversations flow nicely......
I stopped by MiMi's to write the blurb for JB's yearbook. We all had a cry because I made sure to put something in there about JB's mom.....
Played a bit of WAR last night and then Mr.X and B came over to play RockBand2 until about 12:30am! We had a good time playing and look for more fun playing time when Mark gets here today!



No comments:
Post a Comment