Saturday, September 20, 2008

Picture day!

Today was picture day for soccer..... Of course it can't work out that both boys have photos around the same time so I had to be at the field from 10am until 1pm! Our little friend SL had to spend the morning with her dad so we kidnapped her and took her with us so the boys could hang out while they were waiting for photos to be taken.
The three of them have such a good time together and I am glad that I brought my camera because SL is such a little ham and I got a million photos of her!



After photos we went to DQ so the kids could get some food, drink and of course ice cream! We dropped SL safety off to her dad's and headed home to see Mark and By! The satellite guy was just finishing up re-wiring our house! (which he did a good job at this time...)


No comments: