Tuesday, August 25, 2009

JumpyJumps/ Cub Scouts in Action!


This weeks cub scout meeting was held at Jumpy Jumps in Hart! It was a great time for the kids and the parents got the meeting and planning out of the way! Jumpy Jumps is a great place that is owned by some very good friends and I was excited to show the place off to the parents of cub scouts! I was glad that it worked out and we were able to have our meeting there! Let me know if anyone wants more information about the place; they do great parties and events!







We have our trip planned and our fall schedule set with our activities and fund raisers! The boys are going to have an exciting year with everything going on.... I am so excited about being part of this very active group and look forward to seeing them enjoying the scouts!

No comments: