The ship offered many sites and we ate 2 meals in the mess hall. It was so amazing to see how big those carriers are and how many airplanes it could hold. The submarine was a shock; I don't think I have been on one since I was a child!
They had a beautiful Congressional Medal of Honor Museum on board that was very impressive! The theater was in the elevator bay where they would move planes to the flight deck.
Everyone was very accommodating to the scouts and it was amazing when the ship was closed to the public and we got the run of the ship.
The fire alarm at 6:15 was not fun but got everyone up and moving in time for breakfast!
Many more photos posted on my Facebook page so if you want to view them, click on the public link!












No comments:
Post a Comment