The boys spent the afternoon shopping for the "fixins" for MiMi's birthday dinner.... They fixed her (almost all by themselves) a Lasagna which I proceeded to get a little too dark in the cooking process... (oops) Little did I know that MiMi not only had been craving Lasagna but enjoys it being a little "crispy" on top and enjoyed the "extras" that people pealed off the top! It did not taste like it was burnt because just the top got a little well done and I was very happy about that since the boys worked so hard (and shopped) to make it special for her.
Little X graced us with her presence and brought along her Pop who enjoyed the full on meat dinner..... We rounded out the night with some outdoor playing and a big Ole' Chocolate cake! Just a nice night!
Happy Birthday MiMi!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment