Friday, July 9, 2010

Awesome Kids!

These 4 boys make me smile.... Just in general, when they get together I love to hear them and watch them. KS took this photo with her phone, I had purchased the glow stick things for firework night fun... We did not have to fight the crowd this year, we played the part of hicks and parked in some farmer's field! (thanks to MO who clued us in!) It was great fun to hang out there and next year we will prob go down a bit earlier to hang out (bringing chairs of course)! It is my hope that these 4 boys know every day how much they are loved!! I will always tell my two that they are so rich in life; as am I because.... I enjoy every experience with them!!!!


I love fireworks and I am glad we went this year!

No comments: