Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scraptastic!

Just an awesome day with mom and KS!
Mom, Kat and I went to a favorite store in Atl this past week! We should have really gotten there much earlier since this was mom's first trip to the store and you tend to loose your mind on your first trip! It takes a while to get your bearings and layout just one page! The day was filled with lots of laughs, food and shopping which makes for a fun day!




I worked on a couple ideas while I was there and got some paper for projects that I have in my head but have not gotten down on paper yet. I wish I could be organized enough to "sketch" out my ideas but my brain just does not work that way!!!!







KS took this photo, No! this is not OUR crap! This belonged to two women that were at a table near us. Along with this buggy FULL of stuff they also had two more HUGE bags with stuff piled on them! I did not actually see them doing any pages but they had all their stuff spread over two tables! We cracked up about the amount of stuff they had!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a great day...can't wait to do it again! And don't knock the shopping cart, cause you KNOW that's going to be us soon. :D