Sunday, August 29, 2010

And he returns....

Yes, he returned; dirty and tired with a bag full of wet clothes. He had a marvelous time and looks a little older and wiser to me. Thankfully all was good and we had a little contact with WS during this event (WS was the only one that had enough signal to chat with us on Yahoo..) That made it a bit easier and I really did enjoy being able to type to Q a few times. They ate well, they fished and I am sure laughed around the campfire! I have not heard much of what was spoken about other than one little story about me and being a "firegirl"....





It is nice to have him home; my first born... I am happy that he had a good time, I am thrilled that I made it the whole weekend with out driving up to where they were just to see him.... :):) Thanks to KS for scrapping with me all day yesterday and to BS for keeping Zman busy! I guess it was not so bad. Next time will be hard but not as hard...

No comments: