I have to admit; this year? Not so bad! I actually had a good time last year because we met up with some friends but this year we had even more friends and a lot of laughs!

Q was determined to win a fish. He and the biggest BS ended up winning a couple and now we are taking care of Alexander here and Gymsocks is at the S's!

Although this ride was very short I think it was Z's very favorite ride. He felt like superman flying through the air!
After the guys watched the wrestling they were all wound up and excited! The wrestling was a good break and they were excited to get back to riding some more rides...
I have no idea what made these four chizzlers laugh so hard but they really did enjoy their time together riding rides!
Of course it was fun to see the smiles on this little one's face as this was her first fair! Next year it will be fun to take a ride or two with her!
It was very nice to meet up with Grandpa and the boys enjoyed hanging with him for a while until their friends got there!
No comments:
Post a Comment