Monday, October 11, 2010

Another CT post......


So when you look at your friend and say "We are sort of lost and BTW the gas light just came on" is usually a time of panic.... However when I missed the exit this time we ended up going thru NYC and the vanload was very excited!!

Q hates this photo because it was just about the time we had to say goodbye to everyone! It only takes Zman about a week to ask to hold his little cousin but he eventually gets there.


The boys enjoyed chatting with their dad on Skype! Thanks to the S's we really enjoyed the computer skyping!

We had big fun on one of our scrapping days! We invited a Stamping Up person (who happened to be one of my best friends in HS) to join us in our day. She showed us how to make this fabulous page and we even got some goodies out of it!

One of Grammies favorite thing is to have the little ones help her with the corn! My boys have done it several times and it was nice that the little B actually got to help her with it this time! It was the BEST corn ever this year... I know I always say it but it was so very good this year!

I miss my family. Our trip to CT was so much fun! I thought that bringing the 3 S's with us would be fun but never imagined that it would be as much fun as it was!! The boys enjoyed being in the big room and taking the S's all over CT!

No comments: