Friday, September 24, 2010

September Trip; the begining!

I can honestly say that this trip was really centered around this little girl! I loved the little moments when she would be so quiet with her bottle... She takes eating ANYTHING very serious! We had such a great time with her!!
Thankfully I got to see my cousin before she left for vacation! Funny how she was heading South while we were in the North... She is so close to retirement and I can't wait for her to be able to come South to hang with us!
As a special treat the first IceCream that each of the boys got they were able to make themselves. The selection of toppings is really something of a marvel and I wish I could have snapped a photo of their expressions when they turned around and saw the wall of toppings!!!
This little midget was very specific about 4 cherries! Not 3, Not 5! 4!!! The last day I had a cup of cherries for him but everyone wanted to try a piece so as I was cutting one up (which only left him 3) the look on his face of sheer panic that we were all going to eat his cherries was very funny!



It is always special to spend time with Grammie... This time with the S's in tow was even more special. The S's have spent the last two years at the Florida house and to finally meet her and say thank you for that was wonderful! Grammie got lots of hugs this past week and a few special moments with KEH!

No comments: