Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dragon Con pt 2!

Our DragonCon experience was new and exciting this year with fun costumes and interesting people! We began our adventure the same way we ended it with Steak and Shake! Coming and going we enjoyed our first dinner in ATL and our last dinner in ATL at one of our favorite places to eat!
The 4 boys had an awesome time that was not lacking in burnout in the end but overall fun for everyone!
Q has a mission this year to write to Jamie on Mythbusters to see if he can't get him to come next year with the rest of the crew! He was so excited to meet Adam and can't wait to meet the others next year!
The store, as always was slammed and busy but I think we did well overall and I can't imagine how many pre-reg's we sold for next year but it was alot!!!




A baby's first year at a con is always so exciting!!! Welcome to DragonCon Little X!!




We missed Mom and Mimi this year but hopefully they will be able to make it next year! I must say, even with the emotions running very high it was a good show that I will not soon forget! I never expected my children to have fanboy moments. It never crossed my mind that meeting someone that they have been watching for years would reduce them to tears! Hopefully as they grow they will have more fantastic moments like that!

No comments: