The boys enjoyed watching her swim and Grandpa even let them each throw the ball to her a few times!
We are always planning and trying to come up with the prime areas to put things that we need. After our last campout (I know, I owe a post for that too!) JO and I had talked about the issue with where to put the tents. Dad and I wanted to drive in a couple of stakes so we could really get a lay of the land and see where we could lay things out.
The boys each placed their stake in the ground so we could get an accurate marking of where the property lines are.
You can see Q straining to bang that big heavy pipe on to the stake to get it into the ground! He makes such a funny face!
After we got back from the pond dad and I put up a run for Katie and the boys practiced giving commands and holding her. She is getting used to us all but it is taking some time. I took these two photos of them sitting with her. Tomorrow we are going to stage a couple for some thank you cards the boys need to send out. The dog listens and sits very well; lets see if we can get the boys to listen and sit still just as well!!!
You can tell where dad is if you look really close to this photo..... Q is looking at me, Z is just bored and Katie is watching Grandpa!!! ( he was up on a ladder which is why she looks like she is looking so far up!)

I love this photo of Dad and Katie in the woods.... He was mapping out the line and she was keeping a close eye on what I was doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment