This was a great event and I was so proud of all the boys that gave up their Saturday to help this family. Each and every day I am proud of my boys for the things that they do but even more I am part of a wonderful troop/pack and watching these boys as they grow, mature and advance!
Our family's capricious, eccentric, boring, and mundane journey through life and Home Schooling with the loving and constant help of everyone around us.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
For a Child....
Our Boy Scout pack invited themselves to help with a benefit for a child that was hit by a car leaving the fair here in town. The little boy is still in pretty bad shape and the family has been by his side 2 hours away since the beginning of October. The benefit had sold 1700 BBQ plates and our boys worked to get those plates made and out to the cars that were picking them up.
This was a great event and I was so proud of all the boys that gave up their Saturday to help this family. Each and every day I am proud of my boys for the things that they do but even more I am part of a wonderful troop/pack and watching these boys as they grow, mature and advance!
This was a great event and I was so proud of all the boys that gave up their Saturday to help this family. Each and every day I am proud of my boys for the things that they do but even more I am part of a wonderful troop/pack and watching these boys as they grow, mature and advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment