Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zman turns 10!!

My baby turned 10... Although very exciting for him; I have mixed emotions about it. I find it hard to believe that I have two (three really) children in the double digits!


Cake with the Grandparents is always fun! Zman had fun putting his own candles on and then lighting them!! We all sang and enjoyed cake BEFORE dinner!!! Of course we had to wait for the race to be over to enjoy his cake!

We opted not to bring a cake to the restaurant but rather to put a couple candles in ICE CREAM.... yes, he would eat ice cream every day if we let him!!

Of course having the little I around is always fun! The boys just love her and make sure she is always entertained!!

The S's and the O's joined Zman in a day of bowling and great food.... We had a wonderful time and can't wait to bowl again! Zman enjoyed his day (and late, late into the night!!)

No comments: