I am going to give you a few posts to catch up...... Nothing much in Feb and March other than Zman's birthday....... Scott and I were busy working and the boys were trying their best to keep up with where they were going to be and when......
The next couple posts are just going to be a catch up and I will post the photos and then explain what each post was for.... I don't know any other way of doing it so I will do the best I can....
For now I will just post this one thing... We suffered two very big losses this past year.. We lost our dear Popey Easter of last year. After speaking to Grammie on Christmas day and talking about all the wonderful things that were going on, and talking about her visit South in January she suffered a massive stroke on Christmas night. Grammie joined Popey on New Years Eve. We are still having trouble dealing with her loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment