Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Catching Up.... June---- Katie Swimming!!

Yea, I know.... That is not Katie! Those are my children..... But you know, having a puppy around is kind of like having another kid... I probably have more photos of her than of my boys for the month of June!!!  I like this photo of the boys and just had no place to stick it in... So here you go!
I so wish we knew that dad was going to jump in too....  This would have been a great shot if we were not focusing on getting a good shot of the dog jumping in the pool....  It took a little bit to get her to use the stairs and not climb up the side but now she does it flawlessly!!  She really enjoys jumping in to get her ball or just jumping in.....

This is so cute!!  She really is an amazing dog.  One time she was trying to get the ball in this fashion she lost her footing and fell in....  That was a shocker.. She really is clumsy which is so funny to see!!

No comments: