Dragon Con is now over and things will now start.... Not that they ever stopped but I now have a 9th grader and thanks to T4L now having High School classes, my life is going to be easier!
We have several projects going on and have to fit in time to go to Six Flags as well as everything else we have to do. I am in the middle of a complete make over of my parents bedroom from the floor to the ceiling. The boys are going to help me put the floor down so I am excited about that. Meanwhile... The boys and my dad are building a pizza oven. I am thrilled that the boys are learning how to mix cement and lay brick.
We also enrolled the boys in a science center and they go first Wednesday every month. Last week they were invited on to the floating classroom at lake Lanier and they are also going to be on Fox tv Show for kids some Saturday morning.
So many things left to post but all in good time..... For now, I hope everyone is nice to each other and hug your friends and loved ones!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment