Monday, April 29, 2013

Six Flags and the Lupus Walk!!

I love busy.  I love fun busy!  We were sad because the little S's game got rained out so we continued on our way to ATL to go to Six Flags and managed to get in one ride.  I just wanted to go to get our season pass holders coupon books and get down town for the Lupus Walk.

We were all sad that the new swing ride was not open yet but there will be time this summer to ride it!  Once we had a bite to eat and got our coupon books and the boys rode one thing, we headed back down 85 to get to the Marta station that would take us to the Park where "Team Mandy" was set up and enjoying the wonderful weather and great time!  
I was so glad that we went and next year hopefully we can get there a little earlier, plan a little better and raise a little money.......  The water station the DC worked was great fun and I enjoyed seeing every single person that came across the finish line where we gave them water and stickers that said "I walked!"

NOW on to bigger things....  our group is 10 and there is oil changes happening, hair cuts going on, tires being purchased (yea, blew out a tire on 85 way to late but the boys and I worked together and changed it... I was very proud~!)  There is travel shampoo being purchased and packing going on.....  There are lists that are being made and piles of stuff that needs to be packed......  This is May and we are FLORIDA BOUND!!! 
 

No comments: