Today we went on a adventure that I have been wanting to go on for a very long time. I am so excited that I am already planning the next one! It took about 4 hours from start to finish and I am THRILLED by the way it came out! Qdog was instrumental in helping us with the task. I was sorry that the Zman was not here but he is off on his own adventure!
I found the "Bird feeding Station" online and jumped at the chance to have one now that my "wall of windows" is done! I'm thinking of maybe a planter around the bottom in the future and putting something on the top but here it is!
While we were building our new feeding station I was doing some yard work (we have so much more to do but we at least started!) This was a wicked cool photo from the smoke!!.....
Now on to shower and get my eldest to his Formal.... I can't wait to see the Zman! It seems like he has been gone for a week!!! I think it will be a fun night all around!!


No comments:
Post a Comment