Hello all! I took a break for a while (yea, yea... a long while)... Things just got busy, crazy.. boring, normal.. Although not much has changed and we are still boring and busy..
We have survived another year of Masters. Zman is done but Q still has a few more weeks and then we get to go to Florida!! I'm so excited about going down there this year!
Zman had an awesome end of year performance and I am excited to see Q's... We have a formal coming up for Q and he is starting to work on his learners permit!
Look for more updates! I will try to catch up some of the last year or so.... On a really happy note, I got a new camera and I am LOVING what I can do with it!!
Watch for more photos of birds, bugs and kids...... :)
Kids are doing school and then they will go to the office with me and do their reading.... For the most part it will be my last official afternoon.....I can't believe that Tax season is over already and I can't believe it is April!


No comments:
Post a Comment