Monday, April 22, 2013

Bugs, Birds and School work!

Today the boys are heading down to MiMi's for a sleep over and to hang out with her.  Nana, Katie and I are heading out of town to go scrapping and Scott has to work both days.  I like when the boys can go over there, it breaks up their school work day. 

I guess I will have to send the camera with them so that they can take shots of some of MiMi's birds...  I might even turn it into some kind of school project.  They both want to take some photography classes and if they are careful I guess I can give it up for a day!!

I am going to miss my mom, we will be gone for a couple weeks and then she will be gone for a couple weeks so it will over a month before I see her again......  I am looking forward to scrapping with Katie and Mom.....  

 

No comments: