

Saturday both Scott and I had to work and then Pamela and I had to run to Athens to sign up for the K-Mart weight loss thing that they are doing. We had plans with the S's and Mark was going to come down from Hotlanta to hang out.
We bought a cool Table for Walter's B-day and planned a night of pizza, cake and plenty of Rock Band!
Mr. X hung out with the boys for the day while we worked and then came back to hang out with all of us. We had a wild and fun night!

Walter had to finish up some work and when he was done we had cake and continued to play Rock Band. It has been the best investment in fun!

Walter LOVED his table that we got him and would not leave it here even though he had to carry it home on his lap!! We scored with the gift and I was so pleased that we had found it!
The 4 boys of course had a great night, taking turns with the adults playing rock band, playing WOW on the puters, playing in their room and just running like mad-men around the house while the adults (and I use that term very loosely!) played Rock Band!
No comments:
Post a Comment