Monday, January 7, 2008

Sleep over and more!

I have officially started back to work. This year I will be working in a different office and overall no one is to happy about it! Although it will be closer to home, I will miss my friends in my old office. The new office that I will be going to is going to be fun and challenging but I still am not looking forward to not working with K and R.

We did some cleaning this weekend, helped dad with wood and managed to move the couch into the office where it actually fits well and is nicer than the old one.

Mr. X and P came over for a bit of shooting arrows during the boys Sunday school lesson with Mr. X. We are not usually welcome in their Sunday lessons but were invited in and I was able to get some shots.

The boys had a sleepover with their friend whom they have not seen in a while. The event did not last as long as any of them wanted and it was to soon for his mother to come get him.
Dad's new cat is huge and both cats enjoy the top of the ladder in his shop, he says that when they really get playing they run up and down it. No one but dad can get near this black one but he can make it climb up the ladder and lay down.


Today is the last day that I will have the luxury of going in at 9 and my hours for the next several weeks will be 8-8 for the most part. Still unsure to exactly how I will hold up for everything while maintaining some kind of work out schedule and time with Scott and the boys!

Played a bit a cards with MiMi and won all three games which was a great thing for me! I set the boys schedule and gave them each a copy and made an extra for Scott so that we were all on the same page.
Pamela starts teaching her night schedule this week and she is going to be pushing herself as well!


Mom, Dad and Mimi are going to be watching the boys on and off as well as a little bit of Mr. X and Pam (I hope..) with some Jeff thrown in! Hopefully peak won't be that bad and I will be able to train this new office pretty well.

No comments: