
Mark brought his Trikke down and we had a great time fooling around on it.
Yesterday we rode it out in front of the house but there was much to much traffic so this morning we went to MiMi's and rode it around her house for a while.


Scott and I thought it would be cool to try it out at the park since that is probably where we would ride them if we got them.

It was so neat trying to learn how to ride! I can say that I have used every strange muscle in my body and I am a bit sore this afternoon but it was worth it! Mark could have left it here for us!!! But no, he took it home with him. He is very good at making it go and by this afternoon Scott and I were getting much better.


While we were riding at the park, the boys had fun riding their scooters and then Q had great fun catching a ride with Scott and I!

I love the photo of Mark with the cars behind him!

It really kind of made me mad because Walter jumped on it and was able to make it go like nothing! Talk about frustrating! I wanted to be able to jump on it and make it go!
No comments:
Post a Comment