(I know this is an old photo but it is so cute!)
Our family's capricious, eccentric, boring, and mundane journey through life and Home Schooling with the loving and constant help of everyone around us.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
100%!!!!
The boys each passed their first spelling test of the year with 100% each! They have until Friday each week to study their words but both opted to get it over with today and both passed. Qman floored me with spelling Salamander correctly on his pre-test the first time without even blinking! Next week his words will be a little harder but for the first one I was proud of both of them! School has really started off on the right foot and the week has been running pretty smoothly!
(I know this is an old photo but it is so cute!)
(I know this is an old photo but it is so cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment