
After the presentation and the snacks we (all having Olympic fever)set up the Volleyball net and had some lessons on how to play volleyball and then played a bit until it was time to go. The kids did well and it was nice to see some of the kids who struggle in sports to participate and really try to get into the game!
After our long day I went and picked up dinner to take to MiMi's house and swung by the Star to pick up the Living Magazine that had a big article about the boys, dad and the backyard boat guys! Pamela and Mr.X joined us for some cards and dinner and we all got to meet JB's new girlfriend........ Overall another busy but wonderful day..... Midnight and the boys are just about crashing now; still watching the Olympics..... GO USA!!!WMNAG!
1 comment:
Im so jealous! I miss you guys so much and we have no homeschool group here that i can find. I hope to see you soon!!!!!
Post a Comment