Our family's capricious, eccentric, boring, and mundane journey through life and Home Schooling with the loving and constant help of everyone around us.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Turning 4 and 9!
Celebrating the boys birthday part on Saturday was a huge affair that we so enjoyed! It was nice to see the big turn out to help the LBs party in style and they had a wonderful bday!
I am so glad that all of you were there!!! I love all of you, lol!! :o) The boys had a great time. I can't wait for the 8 (or 10!!) of us to go again for some play time!!! :o)
2 comments:
Looks like everybody had a good time. :)
-Mark
I am so glad that all of you were there!!! I love all of you, lol!! :o) The boys had a great time. I can't wait for the 8 (or 10!!) of us to go again for some play time!!! :o)
Post a Comment