We arrived back home to find Grandpa pulling into our driveway and asking if we wanted to go help him survey the new pond area. The boys and I walked up to his house and we took the tractor out to where the pond is going in.
It does not look like much now, just dirt and a little stream but once they finish digging out and make the dam, it will begin to fill up. We had to survey around the pond to see where the levels will be. We went around and around and around to get everything as close as we could... We were all pretty tired when we were done but it was such a pretty day that it was worth while!
There will be some nice picnic/camping areas. Dad and I talked about making a little shelter and putting some tables back there! I can't wait!
We did not get back until late in the afternoon but it was great fun to work on it with Dad and the boys enjoyed playing in the mud and water! Both boys were a big help in putting the stakes in and helping with the location of the levels!




1 comment:
Let me know when the camping sites are ready! Lucy and I will bring our tent and sleeping bags!
Post a Comment