I missed all of you! I am winding down a month long stretch at work.... Yes I am tired and although I have really enjoyed working so much it will be nice to take a break soon... We have been busy which is a good thing.. The boys, with the help of Nana, MiMi, Grandpa and Scott have continued to do the stuff that they have needed to do. We have all been sick at one point or another and right now Nana is in bed with a wicked cold....
The boys had a good time at Cubs with the guest speaker and then went on to do foot molds and finger prints.
Hopefully this is the last Monday that I will miss and I will be able to get back to it and finish up this years Cubs with a bang. My boys have worked hard on getting their Webelos badge finished.
I am looking forward to a day off this week and I will enjoy spending some time with the boys and Scott.




1 comment:
you know you do need to take a break every now and then. i am always on break and it is nice lqtm (laughing quietly to myself) (because i am really not laughing out loud)
Post a Comment