Yesterday was a really good day! I had the day off (well, for the most part; I still managed to go to the office for a quick thing I needed to do....)
We started the day relaxing and watching a little tv... Mr. X brought the movie (from 1969) A Phantom Tollbooth over because they have just finished reading the book and writing their book report about it. Now the boys will do a compare and contras of the book to the movie which will be a fun writing project for them!
After we finished the movie I headed to town to get some stuff for dinner and to stop by the office really quickly.
On my way back I picked up Pamela (the second half of the night was for her) We played a little rockband (minus one guitar player that we were not happy about!) and then made breakfast for dinner while the kids when outside to play for a while!
Dinner was particularly good and we watched a couple Dr. Who episodes and then had Cake for Pamela's B-day!
Overall a great day with the exception of missing the S's! We had seen them the night before for a movie and dinner out which was really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment