Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bike Riding!

I loaded the boys (hand-me-down) bikes into the van and headed to work. I had a couple returns that I needed to do and I thought it would give the boys a good chance to ride their bikes in a parking lot. They had a great time and it was so good to see Zman gaining confidence and actually ride around!


We had a long weekend and send out our sincerest condolences to the S's who had a loss in their family this past weekend. We spent the weekend in ATL with them during this difficult time.

Qman is working on a big project for this years DC costume contest. He wants the 4 of them (the S's and our two) to dress up in something that is going to be pretty cool... Here is just a look at what he is making for the costume!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like the boys had fun riding and they are improving a lot!

I know I've told you thanks already...quite a few times...but i really want to thank you again for being there last weekend. Having all of you in our lives means more to me, to us, than words can explain. :-)