Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is here!

Late last night I left work and stopped by the store to get a drink; as I walked outside the smell of onion hit me like a ton of bricks! Yes, that is the sign to me that spring is here and I can feel the energy in the air! The boys spent the afternoon riding their bikes and go kart at Grandpa's house. They go to their Mimi's house in the morning to do schoolwork and then Grandpa picks them up and they get to play with him at his house. They really enjoyed their afternoon and will be going again tomorrow!


Our friend Shazz competed in a State Tourney on Saturday and not only did he win in his division but he won for Athlete of the Year! WTG Shazz!!! We are so proud!



Really excited about April 15th to get here! Spent the day doing some pretty hard returns yesterday and I enjoyed being a part of doing them. I like the challenge and I really love learning how to do the hard, complex returns.

No comments: