We went to the DC staff meeting on Saturday and then headed to Marffs house. Dinner was Long Horns (yea, yea, for you outback people... boo hiss all you want..!!) It was a great dinner and we got treated very well since the co-owner knew we were on our way.
We went back to Marff's and watched a movie and then got up this morning and went for a 5 mile Trikke/Bike ride. It started raining at 2.5 and we turned around! After changing clothes and getting dry we went out for lunch/brunch. Overall it was a great weekend although we are all tired!
Near Marff's house he has a "Home Depot" clearance center! I ran in quick and got this for just over $100!!! YAY!!! Such a good deal I should have bought two!Going to be a busy couple of weeks for me and hopefully the weather will cooperate with everything that I need to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment