Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Cake.....

Yup, that is correct.... We had even more cake on Tuesday to celebrate our friend Vanin's birthday before they left for home! After a wonderful steak and chicken dinner we had ice cream cake for him which rounded out their weeks visit very well! Our week and weekend was so much fun with all our guests and I look forward to doing it again!


Today was my birthday and I just wanted to take a minute to thank EVERYONE who called, emailed and IMd me Birthday wishes! My kids and husband got me a couple of wonderful deck chairs and some plants for my back deck and I received some needed cash that will go for the boys tuition down payment for masters next year and will buy me a new TOOL that dad and I have been wanting! I don't always feel like or act like I am in my 40's and I guess that is a good thing! Looking forward to a staff meeting on Saturday and a long trikke ride on Sunday with our friend Marfffff!!!!!!! Our weeks are pretty full and there is much to do but with the wonderful weather we can get a lot accomplished! MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE!

No comments: