Friday, May 29, 2009

Qman paints!

Qman has taken up painting figures. He has a box set of carnage that he got at DC a couple of years ago that has been in his closet. He has taken them out a couple of times and put some together but has not painted them. The other day I see him taking out the box set again and then yesterday spent the day painting some of the figures. When Scott got home he showed Quint some technique and then let him use his paints, mat and brushes. Scott handed over some of his Warhammer figures and off Quint went to painting! Not surprisingly the kid that has been "sleeping in" got up just after 7am this morning to resume his painting!
Our little Zman tried his hand at it but he is still young and had gotten a little "gloppy" but did a nice job on the figure that he painted. I now have paint, figures and accessories all over the kitchen table once again.....

We are all excited about everything that we will be doing over the next week, I have to hang sheetrock today at the boss's house and then will be heading to a sleepover at the S's house. Tomorrow K and I have shooting sport class and then on Sunday we will be going to a neat park for a cub's Bday party.

I am feeling the Lobster on Tuesday!!! YUMMY!!!

No comments: