Our family's capricious, eccentric, boring, and mundane journey through life and Home Schooling with the loving and constant help of everyone around us.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
First time on a Plane!
Scott dropped us off very early this morning for our flight out. It was sad seeing him walk away but exciting for the adventure that we were about to go on. The boys have been so excited to be flying for the first time! As you can see the excitement is bursting out of Zman!
Oh Z looks so cute, lol!! I know they were excited and I'm very glad that they had a good time. My boys heard us talking on the phone last night and their immediate reaction was "now when are WE going to fly somewhere??" :)
As a side note...if you were to somehow accidentally burn/cut up/destroy that shirt of your hubbies, it would not be looked upon as a bad thing by me. Accidentally, of course. :)
1 comment:
Oh Z looks so cute, lol!! I know they were excited and I'm very glad that they had a good time. My boys heard us talking on the phone last night and their immediate reaction was "now when are WE going to fly somewhere??" :)
As a side note...if you were to somehow accidentally burn/cut up/destroy that shirt of your hubbies, it would not be looked upon as a bad thing by me. Accidentally, of course. :)
Post a Comment