Friday, June 5, 2009

Lobsters FTW!!

Our trip began so well with a huge (HUGE) lobster and steak dinner. Of course there was also baked beans, potato salad and Grammie's famous iced tea! Anyone who could make it came and it was so much fun to see everyone in one place! The big room looks great; thanks to Jillb who was instrumental in the decorations and colors! The new deck is wonderful and I am proud of Todd who did such a nice job! The next project is painting the house which will hopefully begin on Saturday. JenJen's little belly is cute and I have been talking to the baby trying to make it kick me! The kids had a wonderful time with their cousins and M was kind of laid up because of his broken foot so he was not all over the place and trapped in one area... He was very funny and we all joked with him. (I still think the cast should have been pink!) Grammie and Popey are great and it has been so nice being here with them! Zman has really been taking advantage of his 24/7 ice cream connections!








No comments: