Tuesday, June 9, 2009

On the farm....

So the trip to the dairy farm was a good idea but I did not think it through very well... Unfortunately, Zman's aversion to smells prevented any real enthusiasm for our trip. It was great fun seeing BJ in person and seeing the house she is working on and then seeing cousin DK for the first time in about 20 years! The farm was very cool and reminded me of my youth. Qman showed interest but when I asked him if he wanted to come up for a summer and work the farm he quickly passed. (For the record I think every child should work a farm one summer in their lives)... I don't think that Zman will ever go back to a farm; especially after the girl that was milking said that sometimes they poop on you!!! LOL... Anyone that knows my youngest dear son, can find humor in that!!! As you can see in the one photo he was clear across the yard, yelling that it was time to go... Standing in the cold rain to be as far away from the smell as possible!

After we left the farm we stopped by my old Co-workers house and enjoyed a chat with her and then it was off to JenJen's to have dinner and play cards!!!! Brother is home from TX and horribly sunburned but it was nice to see him this evening!




No comments: