Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bringing in 2010!

2010 is here. The boys, Scott and I worked on the fire pit today with Grandpa. The boys and Nana worked on their ginger bread houses. Every year they have made ginger bread houses with Nana and Zachary asked if they could find time to do it again this year. I managed to find a couple of box ones and the boys had a great time doing them. Zach was very happy to work with Nana and they spent a few days with her playing games and hanging out.
We are getting ready for a "family" outing this Friday so we were working on the Fire pit so that it will be ready for our outing.
Zach and I headed down town after to get some more photos printed off at Wallgreens while Q and Scott went to Ingles to buy some new teas. Scott wanted to introduce Q to tea balls and loose tea. Q is really into his tea and we all came back and made tea. It is nice to settle in for the night and just relax. I am going to try to make a couple of scrap book pages while the boys watch another movie!




No comments: