Today is Q's day. He gets, for the first time to watch and participate in an actual Warhammer 40K game! He has been working on his army and is so excited that Kevin and Scott are getting their armies out, blowing off the dust and actually going to play!!
This afternoon we will welcome all our friends for a couple of Dr.Whos and "breakfast for dinner" night! I am looking forward to this more than you can imagine because we have been wanting to watch a Dr. Who for a while and it will be wonderful to have the S's and the O's and us all together for this "last" family event until PEAK tax time is over!!! (no jokes from my family about tax time please)...
Thankfully KS will be working in my office this year and I look forward to this being a very successful season! The pressure right now is unreal but I believe that I will pull this off ( with some good people standing beside me!) and we will get air again in March and be ready to take the next step into creating an wonderful office! You won't hear a lot out of me... The boys will be hanging with MiMi and then with Grandpa in the afternoons (I hope)...... Thankfully my family is awesome and my kids enjoy great times with their grandparents!



I know mom... I have to take my tree down.... Maybe next Sunday!
1 comment:
Yay Q! I remember those armies being painted...makes me feel old.
Post a Comment