Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Cub's Award......

Arrow of Light... It is a BIG award. It is the ONLY award that a cubscout can carry into Adulthood. The AOL is not easy to earn. The cubscout must know a lot of information and practice it in his every day life to the satisfaction of not only his parents but his cubmaster, leader and the other adults in his life. Our FIRST cubscout accomplished this and was awarded his AOL on Friday night.

Now, with that being said, I can't tell you what I was thinking back in October when I scheduled this event for January 8th! Who knew that it was going to be 12 degrees on January 8th!!!!

We had a wonderful night regardless of the weather! We are so proud of Our AOL recipient....!! I can't wait for Q and B to get theirs!!

Thanks to Dad for getting our pit ready and the wood (once again) for the fire!!!


No comments: