Wednesday, December 10, 2008

99% on boys room!

What a long, long road it has been..... We are almost "rug ready" on the boys room! Painting has been going well and with Mom's help painting and Dad's help doing the trim, I have been happy with how much we have gotten done! The boys are thrilled with their color selection and we managed to even incorporate the red that Zman wanted without it looking like a Christmas tree! After the holidays we will work on the window seat for the boys sleeping area and figure out more of the furniture for their big room. I hope to get some shelves done for their toys and PopPop has agreed to make the shelving for their tv and xbox. (of course they don't have a tv yet but the xbox is ready and waiting for them!)

I have to invest in a futon sofa for in front of the tv but it will be in a dead space in the room so it won't take up much floor space! I can't wait for them to have room to do the things that they want to do! I have to invest in two reading lights for each boy, one over their bed and one over their desks. They will need small shelves over their bed and desk as well. They have plenty of artwork that needs to be framed and when everything is done it sure is going to look nice!




1 comment:

Sherri said...

I think you caught Mom off guard there! LOL